Marinate your next halibut, salmon or chicken. Glaze a cheesecake or spread on pancakes, crepes or bagels – or just pour over cream cheese with crackers and dive in!
Top 12 Saucy Suggestions for Pepperheads
1. Pour over cream cheese & serve with crackers
2. Use as a dip for coconut shrimp, egg rolls or salad rolls
3. Top off a baked potato or mix in with mashed potatoes
4. Glaze salmon or meat before cooking
5. Mix with olive oil & vinegar for a tasty dressing
6. Delicious on Taco’s or Burritos
7. Mix with cream cheese and top cucumbers
8. Mix with refried beans and put on Nachos
9. Mix with sour cream and dip-roasted potatoes.
10. Put on your next quesadillas
11. Zip up your deviled eggs by adding Ginger Garlic
12. Mix with melted butter and put on Corn on the Cob
Mild jellies are fruity. The hotness of the pepper adds that special something that will have people asking you for your recipe. These mild jellies are especially good as barbecue and grilling sauces. They’re delicious as a dollop with cheese and crackers and don’t forget to try them for dessert on cheesecake or ice cream. 12 oz. jars.
Peppers accentuate the fruit flavors in the jelly in a deliciously unique and complex way. Jellies are free of artificial food coloring, sodium and high fructose corn syrup. All jellies are vegan and gluten free. All produce used is locally grown.
Special thank you to another small business in Oregon – Rose City Pepperheads.